HID multiCLASS SE RP10 Card Reader
The HID multiCLASS SE RP10 card reader works with 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards and 125 kHz prox cards, designed for organizations transitioning from prox to iCLASS. The RP10 reader is HID's smallest iCLASS reader and can easily fit into small doorways and entry spaces.Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
The HID multiCLASS SE RP10 card reader is designed for either indoor or outdoor use, giving your organization flexibility in where you install it.
The reader house is a rugged, weatherized material designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures (-31 to 150 F) and even provides a high degree of vandalism resistance.Compatible Cards
Because it works with both prox and smart cards, the HID multiCLASS SE RP10 reader is compatible with a wide range of cards:
Card Read Range
- 125 kHz HID prox cards
- 125 kHz AlphaPass prox cards
- 125 kHz Indala and AWID prox cards
- 13.56 MHz HID iCLASS cards
- 13.56 MHz IXO 15693 CSN (MyD, ICODE, Tag-it), ISO 14443A CSN (MIFARE, DESFire), US Government PIV, ISO 14443B CSN, FeliCa IDm, DEPAS CAN or CSN
Although the exact card read range will vary depending on your installation conditions, typical read ranges with the multiCLASS SE RP10 reader include:
- iCLASS Seos – 1.2"
- iCLASS – 3.1"
- MIFARE Classic – 2.8"
- MIFARE DESFIre EV1 – 1.2"
- iCLASS key tags & fobs – 1.6"
- MIFARE Classic key tags & fobs – 1.2"
- HID prox – 2.8"
- Indala prox – 1.6"
- EM4102 prox – 4.3"
- HID prox key fobs & tags – 1.6"
- Indala prox key fobs & tags – 0.8"
- EM4102 prox key fobs & tags – 2.8"
- AlphaPass prox card – 2.8"
- AlphaPass key fob – 1.6"
- AlphaPass tag – 1.6"
Card Reader Warranty
The HID multiCLASS SE RP10 reader comes with a lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.