Fargo DTC4500e Overview
- Printing Capability: Dual sided
- Print Technology: Dye Sublimation
- Print Speed: Fill color dual sided cards in 24 seconds & monochrome in 6
- Cost per Card: $0.78
- Input/Output Hopper: 200/100 cards
- Warranty: 3 year warranty for both printer and printhead
If your organization needs a powerful ID card printer capable of printing large batches of cards, the Fargo DTC4500e comes with dual input hoppers so you can print up to 200 cards without reloading. For easy maintenance and to reduce printer downtime, the ribbons for the DTC4500e come with an included cleaning roller so you can easily batch print cards.Powerful ID Card Printing
With the ability to print dual-sided full color cards in just 24 seconds, or monochrome cards in 6 seconds, and dual input card hoppers that hold up to 200 for batch printing, your registration office or front desk will never be waiting for cards.
If you need to print multiple types of cards, the DTC4500e is equipped to print on both standard CR-80 cards and CR-79 adhesive backed cards. You can also print on cards of varying thickness, from thin 9 mil business cards to thinker 40 mil technology cards.Options for Larger Batch Printing
If you need to print large numbers of cards at once, the DTC4500e comes with several options to make that easier. The default input and output card hoppers hold 200 cards each, so you can print 200 cards at a time without needing to reload the printer with more cards. The DTC4500e also uses high-yield printer ribbons, which have a higher print yield than other ribbons. These ribbons will also help streamline your batch printing process.
For ease of use, you can also upgrade to a same side card input/output hopper (traditionally the input hopper is on one side, and the output hopper on the other) so all your cards are on the same side for easier card loading. Durable Laminated Cards
Lamination adds an extra layer of security and durability to your cards, protecting them from daily wear and tear and counterfeiting. This single-sided lamination printer will add a clear laminate overlay to the front and back of your ID cards.Printer Options & Upgrades
The DTC4500e is available with the following upgrades:
- 55500 - Fargo DTC4500e Dual-Sided ID Card Printer - Dual-Sided Lamination - USB + Ethernet - No Encoding - Dual-Input Hopper
- 55510 - Fargo DTC4500e Dual-Sided ID Card Printer - Dual-Sided Lamination - USB + Ethernet - ISO Mag Encoding - Dual-Input Hopper
- 55520 - Fargo DTC4500e Dual-Sided ID Card Printer - Dual-Sided Lamination - USB + Ethernet - No Encoding - Dual-Input Hopper - Locking Hoppers
- 55530 - Fargo DTC4500e Dual-Sided ID Card Printer - Dual-Sided Lamination - USB + Ethernet - ISO Mag Encoding - Dual-Input Hopper - Locking Hoppers
DTC4500e Printer Warranty
The Fargo DTC4500e ID card printer comes with a three year manufacturer warranty covering the printer and printhead (one-time replacement).