Small organizations like non-profits, after-school clubs, or boutique gyms need to print membership cards or employee IDs at an affordable rate. These entry-level systems are designed just for you!
Features of Low-volume Card Printers
The ID card printers included in entry-level card systems are designed for smaller organizations that won’t need to print hundreds or thousands of badges all at once. Because of this, the features you’ll find most often are:
- One-off card printing using a hand feed slot
- OR very small card hoppers for 100 cards or less
- Single-sided printing
As organizations get larger, they often move on to more complicated cards with dual-sided designs, encoding, or lamination.
Shop Entry-level ID Card Systems
We have a wide variety of entry-level card systems from leading printer manufacturers, including:
- AlphaCard PRO 100 ID card system
- IDP Smart 30 ID card system
- Fargo DTC1250e ID card system
- Datacard SD160 ID card system
- Zebra ZXP Series 1 ID card system
Each system includes a printer, AlphaCard software, blank cards, a printer ribbon, cleaning supplies, and a camera so you’re ready to go right out of the box!