The Magicard Enduro3E ID card printer is a versatile printer with Magicard’s unique HoloKote technology. This compact printer comes with built-in Ethernet, useful in any office.
To help you get the most from your Enduro3E printer, our ID card technical support experts have pulled together videos, brochures, and helpful guides for a wide range of support topics. Each support guide will walk you through the steps as you care for your printer.
The Enduro3E is the third version of the Enduro printer line – but many of these articles will also work with the older Enduro and Enduro+ printers.
On the Magicard Enduro support page you’ll learn:
- How to enable HoloKote on an Enduro
- How to enable dual-sided printing on an Enduro
- How to calibrate a ribbon sensor on an Enduro
- Encoding with the Enduro
- Updating firmware on an Enduro
- How to resolve light or faded printing
- How to resolve a card jam in an Enduro
- How to resolve a breaking ribbon in an Enduro
- How to adjust the print head power on an Enduro
Do you need technical support for a topic not covered here? Contact our ID card printer technical support representatives today.