The powerful entry-level AlphaCard PRO 100 ID card printer balances affordability with professional features including built-in AlphaGuard watermark and Pro-Xchange warranty and replacement.
To help you get the most from your AlphaCard PRO 100 printer, our ID card technical support experts have pulled together videos, brochures, and helpful guides for a wide range of support topics. Each support guide will walk you through the steps as you care for your printer.
On the AlphaCard PRO 100 support page you’ll learn:
- Run a printer self test
- How to calibrate a ribbon sensor
- How to determine ribbon level
- Updating firmware
- How to resolve light/faded printing
- Using the scaled image feature
- How to enable AlphaGuard
- How to resolve a card jam
- How to resolve a breaking ribbon
- How to adjust the printhead power
- How to resolve magnetic stripe data error
- How to clean a PRO 100 with a Mac OS
- How to query a PRO 100
- How to color match
Do you need technical support for a topic not covered here? Contact our ID card printer technical support representatives today.