With fast print speeds, two print modes you can choose between, and an industry-leading three-year warranty with three years of loaner coverage, the powerful Datacard CD810 ID card printer is designed for high-quality professional card programs.
Datacard CD810 Printer Features
- Prints full-color, single-sided cards in just 17 seconds
- Prints monochrome, single-sided cards in 4 seconds
- Prints full-color, black on back, dual-sided cards in 22 seconds
- 100 card input hopper, 25 card output hopper
- Single-sided or dual-sided printing
- Standard & High-Quality print modes
- TruePick card handling to eliminate card jams
- TrueMatch print technology for vibrant colors
- USB 2.0 & Ethernet connectivity
- 3-year manufacturer warranty with 3 years of loaner coverage
Choose Your Print Mode with the Datacard CD810
The CD810 printer has two print modes you can choose from – Standard and High-Quality.
Standard print mode 300 dpi, the standard print resolution found on ID card printers. This option is the most common and still produces professional cards for employee IDs, student and staff IDs, retail rewards cards, gym and health club memberships, and more.
If you want extremely fine details and higher resolution, however, switch to High-Quality Mode. In this printer setting you have 300×600 dpi for graphics, and 300×1200 dpi for text and barcodes. This is ideal for intricate logos or images, security features like micro text, and for clear and easy to scan barcodes.
Learn more about the Datacard CD810 ID card printer today!