With the Labor Day holiday weekend over, our school customers are back at it with a new school year. AlphaCard is here to help support all our teachers and staff with your ID card software and printers.
AlphaCard School ID Software
This software is specially designed to help your school quickly and efficiently design student and staff ID cards and maintain your records. AlphaCard School ID is available in two editions, Standard and Professional.
Both editions feature many school-specific features:
- Customized database that holds unlimited records for students, staff, visitors, volunteers, and contractors
- Specialized data fields including grade, homeroom, emergency contacts, medical needs, legal guardians, school lunch program, library number, bus route, and more
- Pre-designed school card templates to help you get started
- Advanced search tools so you can quickly find account information
- Print & encode 1D and 2D barcodes, magnetic stripe cards
- Create custom drop down menus for quicker data entry of your most common information such as student grade or homeroom
- Secure sensitive student information by password protecting the database and creating secure user accounts for everyone who accesses the software
Complete School ID Systems
If your school needs a completely new system for the 2019/2020 school year, AlphaCard has that too! The AlphaCard School ID PRO 500 system and AlphaCard School ID PRO 700 system both include everything you need to get started right out of the box including:
- AlphaCard School ID software
- AlphaCard PRO ID card printer
- Printer ribbon
- Blank cards
- Cleaning kit
- And more!
AlphaCard technical support reps are working hard this week to make sure your school year gets off to a great start.
If you want to learn more about your software, there’s a wide range of free online guides in the Technical Support Center.
If you have an immediate question for our support reps you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at (866) 945-6810.