The Datacard SD360 ID card printer is a dual-sided printer with built-in Ethernet connectivity and an upgrade option for magnetic stripe printing. To help ensure you cards look good, the SD360 uses Datacard’s unique TrueMatch technology to produce crisp, vibrant ID cards.
To help you get the most from your Datacard SD360 printer, our ID card technical support experts have pulled together videos, brochures, and helpful guides for a wide range of support topics. Each support guide will walk you through the steps as you care for your printer.
On the Datacard SD360 support page you’ll learn:
- How to adjust print head power
- Resolving communication issues
- How to resolve a card jam
- How to resolve a breaking ribbon
- Resolving a ribbon wrinkle
- How to run a printer self test
- Updating firmware
- How to retrieve the internal USB IP address
Do you need technical support for a topic not covered here? Contact our ID card printer technical support representatives today.