Datacard SmartTrade Rebate Program
How much is your outdated card printer costing you?
Instead of throwing away your old ID card printer, send it in to be recycled and get up to $700 AlphaCash when you buy a new Datacard ID printer. ID card printers from any manufacturer qualify for the trade-in rebate. Don’t miss out--this limited time offer is only available through September 30th, 2020.
printers to qualify:
AlphaCash can be redeemed for any product or service from AlphaCard. AlphaCash is non-refundable, and must be used within 90 days. AlphaCash not redeemed within 90 days will expire.
It’s Easy to Claim Your Rebate:
- Purchase a qualifying Datacard CD810 printer or system from AlphaCard between January 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020.
- Card printers from any manufacturer are accepted for these trade-in offers. Printers MUST include the board and most of the internal components, but do not need to be functioning. Final determination of qualifying printers is at the sole discretion of Datacard.
- Within 30 days, submit a claim at www.AlphaCard.com/rebate-form. To claim your rebate, you will need:
- Your AlphaCard order number for your new printer
- The manufacturer & serial number of your trade-in card printer
- AlphaCard will contact you with trade-in merchandise authorization and shipping instructions. Trade-in units must be received within 45 days of your original order to receive credit. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping the trade-in printer to AlphaCard.
- After your rebate has been processed, your sales rep will contact you to confirm the AlphaCash has been issued to your account. AlphaCash must be used within 90 days of issuance.
Trade-in Printers Requirements:
ID card printers from any manufacturer qualify for a rebate, even if they are no longer working. The trade-in printer must include the printhead, CPU, and most other internal components.