We are excited to introduce our newest product for K-12 schools, designed to help you easily design and print student, staff, visitor, and volunteer cards on demand – AlphaCard School ID software!
AlphaCard School ID Editions
- Customized database that holds unlimited records for students, staff, visitors, volunteers, and contractors
- Specialized data fields including grade, homeroom, emergency contacts, medical needs, legal guardians, school lunch program, library number, bus route, and more
- Pre-designed school card templates to help you get started
- Advanced search tools so you can quickly find account information
- Print & encode 1D and 2D barcodes, magnetic stripe cards
- Create custom drop down menus for quicker data entry of your most common information such as student grade or homeroom
- Secure sensitive student information by password protecting the database and creating secure user accounts for everyone who accesses the software
Whether you need the Standard or Professional edition will depend on how you plan to access your data and some design choices.
With AlphaCard School ID Standard you can connect an external Microsoft Excel, Access, or Text database instead of using the built-in database.
With AlphaCard School ID Professional you can connect multiple external databases including Microsoft Excel, Access, MS SQL, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle and ODBC/OLE databases. The Professional edition also allows you to create multiple layouts per card template, integrate a fingerprint capture device, and auto-populate data fields by scanning a government issued ID.
How to Choose & Comparison Guide
Want to see how the features in the Standard and Professional editions compare? Check out the AlphaCard School ID comparison chart and edition selection guide.
Free Software Trial
If you want to test the software first, download the FREE six week AlphaCard School ID software trial today! This free trial lets you test out both editions so you can explore all the features and pick a software edition that perfectly matches your school’s needs.
The free trial works exactly like a full version, except a “DEMO” tag is printed across any cards you may print. When you’re done with the free trial and ready to buy, your card designs can even stay with you when you get the full software license.