An economical single-sided ID card printer for small organizations, the Datacard SD260 printer can print a full color card in 18 seconds and has a 100 card input hopper for small batch printing.
To help you get the most from your Datacard SD260 printer, our ID card technical support experts have pulled together videos, brochures, and helpful guides for a wide range of support topics. Each support guide will walk you through the steps as you care for your printer.
On the Datacard SD260 support page you’ll learn:
- How to adjust the print head power
- Resolving communication issues
- How to resolve a card jam
- How to resolve a breaking ribbon
- Resolving a ribbon wrinkle
- How to run a printer self test
- Updating firmware
- How to retrieve the internal USB IP address
Do you need technical support for a topic not covered here? Contact our ID card printer technical support representatives today.