Mid-sized organizations often look for ID card printers that are powerful and flexible enough to handle all their needs, from creating long-lasting employee IDs to retail rewards and membership cards.
Features of Mid-volume Card Printers
Medium-sized organizations use ID card printers to print cards for every possible need including employee IDs, student IDs, membership cards, and more. Because they are used in such a wide range of industries, the features you’ll find most often are designed to give your organization flexibility:
- Hoppers that hold between 50 and 100 cards
- Fast print speeds for full color cards
- Upgrade options for dual-sided printing
- Upgrade options for magnetic stripe encoding
- Upgrade options for Ethernet connectivity (and sometimes this comes standard!)
Some mid-sized ID card printers may also include an upgrade option to add lamination, which helps your cards last longer and better resist tampering.
Shop Mid-level ID Card Systems
We have a wide variety of mid-level card systems from leading printer manufacturers, including:
- AlphaCard PRO 500 ID card system
- Datacard SD360 ID card system
- IDP Smart-50 ID card system
- Fargo DTC4250e ID card system
- Zebra ZXP Series 3 ID card system
- Evolis Primacy ID card system
Each system includes a printer, AlphaCard software for PC or Mac, blank cards, a printer ribbon, cleaning supplies, and a camera so you’re ready to go right out of the box!