AlphaPass high quality proximity cards are designed for professional access control systems—rigorously tested to withstand years of use, these cards will help you secure and simplify entry into your building.
Comparable to HID cards at a fraction of the cost and lead time, AlphaPass cards are available with a wide range of customizable options. AlphaPass cards are compatible with many brands of card readers, including HID.
These AlphaPass key fobs are made from durable PVC to withstand daily wear and tear and are programmed for 125 kHz proximity systems. Despite their small size, measuring 2" x 1.24" x 0.38", they work the same as a traditional card. Instead of a traditional card shape, however, these key fobs are designed to be stored on your key ring for easy access.
Important Information to Know when Ordering Prox Cards
When ordering your AlphaPass key fobs, you will need three key pieces of information:
- Your card format—this is most commonly HID Compatible 26 bit (H10301)
- Your facility code—this will be on the box your current cards came in, and is a number between 0 and 255
- Your sequence start number—every prox card has a unique sequence number (numbers are between 0 and 65,435) and numbers cannot be repeated, your new card order should start on the next number in the sequence. This will also be on your box.
Keep in mind when ordering AlphaPass key fobs:
- Minimum order quantity: 25 cards
- Lead time for orders of 1,000 cards or less: 1-3 business days
- Lead time for orders over 1,000 cards: 3-4 business days
Please note that any customization you do to the cards may impact the order processing time.
AlphaPass key fobs are not eligible for returns—please contact AlphaCard sales with any questions.
Compatible Card Readers
To use your AlphaPass key fobs, you'll need a compatible card reader. Compatible readers for this card:
- HID proximity readers
- XceedID proximity readers
- Schlage proximity readers
- aptiQ multi-technology readers
Prox Card Warranty
The AlphaPass key fobs come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.